Take the next step in your career – apply to join SEDA today.
Established in 2006, SEDA Group (SEDA) is an applied learning education provider, known for successfully developing a model of Senior Secondary School both inside and outside the classroom. As a national organisation our hands-on learning environment is unrivalled. We focus on individual learning and enabling our students to build transferrable skills that will prepare them for a successful future.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join our marketing team. This newly created role will be based at the head office in Hawthorn, Victoria.
Reporting to the Marketing Executive (Victoria), day to day responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development and execution of the marketing communications plan
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across traditional, digital, and social media channels
- Coordinate the design of marketing material and promotional literature
- Assist with the management of relationships with key industry partners and implement promotional initiatives through their networks
- Develop marketing automation/CRM campaigns and nurturing programs
- Reporting and analysing campaign results
- Build relationships with head office and teaching staff
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership within your role
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A degree in marketing or similar
- A minimum of 1 year previous experience in similar role
- Strong understanding of campaign management
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Proven history creating and executing traditional and digital content
- Abode skills including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
Highly regarded attributes include:
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or similar
- HTML & CSS skills
- Previous WordPress experience
The successful applicant will be a motivated self starter, have an excellent eye for detail and be comfortable working on multiple projects to tight timelines.
Through this role you will have the opportunity to work with a highly successful organisation that partners with over 45 leading sport, recreation, building and trade organisations across Australia. We are highly regarded for empowering, supporting and believing in our people with a commitment to:
Please click the button below to view the position description.