Take the next step in your career – apply to join SEDA today.
Established in 2006, SEDA Group (SEDA) is an applied learning education provider, known for successfully developing a model of Senior Secondary School both inside and outside the classroom. As a national organisation our hands-on learning environment is unrivalled. We focus on individual learning and enabling our students to build transferrable skills that will prepare them for a successful future.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. Highly proficient in all things digital, you can also apply your experience to traditional marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, day to day responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development and execution of the marketing plan
- Management of Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Develop and implement the organisation’s digital strategy
- Develop and execute national marketing campaigns across traditional, digital, and social media channels
- Development of marketing automation/CRM campaigns and nurturing programs
- Manage the design of marketing material and promotional literature
- Manage key relationships with national industry partners and management of promotional initiatives through their networks
- Manage budget, spend and invoicing
- Reporting and analysing campaign results
- Assist with developing strategic direction and business growth
- Interstate travel opportunities
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership in the marketing team and wider business
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A degree in marketing or similar
- A minimum of 5 years previous marketing experience
- Previous people management experience/desire to learn
- Strong digital and traditional experience working across a number of overlapping campaigns
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Abode skills including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & InDesign
- Strong SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, WordPress, Social and CRM experience required (please mention in cover letter if you have Dynamics 365 experience)
- High energy and passion for helping others and willingness to learn
Highly regarded attributes include:
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or similar
- HTML & CSS skills
- Education/RTO industry experience
The successful applicant will demonstrate strong leadership skills, be a motivated self starter, have an excellent eye for detail and be comfortable working on multiple projects to tight timelines.
Through this role you will have the opportunity to work with a highly successful organisation that partners with over 45 leading sport, recreation, building and trade organisations across Australia. We are highly regarded for empowering, supporting and believing in our people with a commitment to:
This role will be based at the head office in Hawthorn, Victoria.
Please click the button below to view the position description.