Take the next step in your career – apply to join SEDA today.
Established in 2006, SEDA Group (SEDA) is an applied learning education provider, known for successfully developing a model of Senior Secondary School both inside and outside the classroom. As a national organisation our hands-on learning environment is unrivalled. We focus on individual learning and enabling our students to build transferrable skills that will prepare them for a successful future.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join our marketing team. This newly created role will be based at the head office in Hawthorn, Victoria.
Reporting to the General Manager – Training Operations, day to day responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the operational components of all programs run by SEDA Group in Victoria
- Collaborate with key operations staff in the annual planning process for all programs
- Monitor the quality of training delivery by objectively assessing and providing feedback to staff
- Manage staff in the monitoring and reporting of student engagement, progression and retention
- Manage the successful implementation of critical aspects of our programs such as annual industry partner plans, student practical placements, and peak experiences
- Support and manage local, state and national industry partnerships within each of the programs
- Lead, support and assist staff with the implementation of partnership initiatives, events and projects
- Manage the Pathways and Student Wellbeing functions and develop clear plans as to how the respective services are to be provided to students in Victoria
- Work closely with the marketing team to promote, advertise and advocate programs to prospective students and clients
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A can-do attitude with a passion for operational excellence
- A tertiary qualification in Education or Sports-related field (essential)
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 (or approved equivalent)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in managing a team within an education or training organisation
- Evidence of achieving high quality outcomes for students, staff and employers
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the education and training sectors and a comprehensive understanding of how RTOs operate in a business context
- The ability to implement a range of mechanisms to improve student engagement
- Capacity to build and maintain collaborative working relationships with others
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage workload, meet deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances
- Contemporary ICT skills
Highly regarded attributes include:
- Demonstrated skills in project and event management (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of funded vocational program reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate strong leadership skills, be a motivated self-starter, have an excellent eye for detail and be comfortable working on multiple projects to tight timelines.
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly successful organisation and over 45 of our leading sport, fitness and recreation partners across Australia. We are highly regarded for empowering, supporting and believing in our people with a commitment to:
Please click here to view the position description.