• Work within a collaborative team in a values focused organisation
• Be part of a fun, friendly and relaxed culture
• Fixed term, 12-month maternity leave replacement
So, what’s the role?
SEDA Group is recruiting for a self-motivated and dedicated Administration Assistant to join our team on a full time, 12-month fixed term, basis. This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will report to a supportive and successful Administration Manager who will provide you with on the job training giving you the skills to become an effective operator in a well-oiled and established team.
You will be responsible for:
• Assisting with administration of the VETTRAK student management system
• Assisting with the administration of VET Student Loans
• Effectively answering inbound calls and client enquiries
• Printing and distributing certificates and statements of attainment
• Assisting with the administration and preparation of training and assessment materials
• Assisting with the administration of training and assessment services
• Contributing to the administration of SEDA Group enrolment processes
• Administrative support for information sessions, inductions and enrolment days
• Collecting and processing (data entry) of various forms
• Assisting with the maintenance of student files, including storage and archiving of files
• Support the administration team with administration tasks as required
Now let’s talk about you.
You will be joining SEDA Group as a pivotal part of a dedicated and successful Administration team. This is a big role so it goes without saying that you will be a naturally organised person who enjoys working in a team, loves details, planning and managing your time effectively coupled with flawless written and verbal communication skills. Like everyone else at SEDA Group, you will enjoy role modelling our SEDA values of professionalism, innovation, integrity and collaboration.
Previous knowledge of the vocational education and training sector and previous RTO experience desirable but not essential
Heard about SEDA Group before?
Established in 2006, SEDA Group (SEDA) is an applied learning education provider, known for successfully developing a model of Senior Secondary School and Vocational Education and Training both inside and outside the classroom. As a national organisation, our hands-on learning environment is unrivalled by any other education provider, as we focus on individual learning and enabling our students to build transferrable skills that will prepare them for a successful future.
For further information please click on the position description link.
To apply for the position please submit a covering letter and current resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can contact Alison McIntyre (Administration Manager) for further information if required.
Closing date is Wednesday 24th October 2018.
If you have the right background and experience and wish to apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.