Admissions Manager (Part Time)
SEDA is recruiting for an experienced, self-motivated and energetic Admissions Manager for a part time ongoing contract (3 or 4 days a week). As Admissions Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the admission of all students into the SEDA program, including providing accurate program information to prospective students and parents.
As a dynamic people leader, you will work in unison with other members of the Admissions and Marketing team to implement and deliver a variety of important strategic initiatives across the entire business. Reporting to the National Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
• Lead, manage and support the admissions team to implement, track and improve the SEDA admissions process;
• Utilise the CRM to manage the admissions process;
• Coordinate the student interview process including all staffing requirements;
• Manage and implement the process for all new students entering the program;
• Implement a re-enrolment process for all existing students as they transition from year to year in the program;
• Ensure all parents and students are provided with prompt and quality key program information;
• Meet with prospective students and parents to provide them with program information where required;
• Manage student class lists and associated information using the SEDA CRM;
• Assist to plan, organise and implement open days for new students and parents seeking information about the program;
• Clearly communicate SEDA’s programs in detail to the wider community and targeted groups/areas;
• Develop and grow the SEDA Alumni and provide students with the opportunity to stay connected to the SEDA community; and
• Utilise experience to train and develop the Admissions Coordinator about SEDA Programs, prospective students and families and the admissions process.
You will be joining SEDA as a pivotal part of a dedicated and successful Marketing and Admissions team. This is a big role so it goes without saying that your proven past track record in an admissions role will need to be demonstrated for your application to be considered coupled with your experience using a CRM.
You will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills comprising of a positive attitude, self-confidence, enjoy collaborating and have the ability to solve problems on the go. As you model our SEDA values of professionalism, innovation, integrity and collaboration, you will demonstrate finely tuned and effective communication skills.
For further information, please click on the position description link.
To apply for the position please submit a covering letter and current resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 23rd August 2018
If you have the right background and experience and wish to apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.