Finance Assistant – Accounts Receivable & General Administration
Location: Hawthorn East
• Work within a collaborative team in a fun and relaxed culture
• 5 weeks annual leave
• Full time, ongoing position
So, what’s the role?
SEDA Group is now seeking an experienced and driven Finance Assistant – Accounts Receivable to join their team in Hawthorn East, on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all financial and management reporting is completed in a timely and accurate fashion;
• Providing the Executive team with financial reports and advice for business segments;
• Processing of all Accounts Receivable entries;
• Bank Reconciliations;
• GL Reconciliations;
• Overseeing the completion of all matters relating to GST;
• Assisting with the processing of monthly payroll for all employees; and
• Assisting with reforecasting and budgeting processes.
Now let’s talk about you.
You will be joining SEDA as a pivotal part of the Finance team. This is a big role so it goes without saying that you will need demonstrated experience in an accounting related role preferably within a commercial environment (at least 5 years Accounts Receivable experience), a minimum of intermediate excels skills, proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs and accounting software packages.
You will be an organised, team-oriented and personable individual, with excellent communication, planning and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines effectively.
A proactive self-starter, you will be a trustworthy individual with a high level of integrity and confidentiality. This role will require a Police Check and Working with Children Check.
And what are the perks?
• Flexible working environment.
• Intensive on the job training and mentoring,
• A relaxed and inclusive work culture,
• A competitive salary,
• 5 weeks annual leave
Heard about SEDA before?
Established in 2006, SEDA Group (SEDA) is an applied learning education provider, known for successfully developing a model of Senior Secondary School and Vocational Education and Training both inside and outside the classroom. As a national organisation, our hands-on learning environment is unrivalled by any other education provider, as we focus on individual learning and enabling our students to build transferrable skills that will prepare them for a successful future.
For further information please click on the position description link.
To apply for the position please submit a covering letter and current resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can contact the Finance Manager Suzanne Wilkinson on 0499 887 700.
Closing date is 9am Friday 26th October.