DISCOVER YOUR OPTIONS AFTER YEAR 12 WITH SEDA GROUP
Kickstart your career by completing the SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development with SEDA in the heart of Geelong.
[cs_the_grid name=”Program Logos”]
Get ahead of the pack by completing the SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness, which is delivered by SEDA and our leading fitness industry partner, ACE Performance. Based in Melbourne, you can start your journey to becoming a personal trainer in high quality gym facilities.
SIS50612 – DIPLOMA OF SPORT DEVELOPMENT
January 2019 and July 2019
- 1 performance testing and assessment session per term with a high performance coach
- 1 high performance athlete development session per week with a high performance coach
- Access to high performance facilities to complete your practical sessions
- Minimum of 80 hours practical placement
SIS40215 – CERTIFICATE IV IN FITNESS
January 2019 Intake
34 weeks full time or 47 weeks part time
- Face-to-face delivery
- Direct access to high quality gyms
- Up to 70 hours practical industry placement
- Students can also expect self-paced learning and online study to reinforce skills
- Note. For our full course delivery outcomes, download the 2019 Course Guide
Areas of Study
SEDA Group works alongside 4 higher education providers in Melbourne and regional Victoria to provide successful graduates of the SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development with guaranteed entry into selected courses.
To find out more about the range of University Pathways available to our students click here.
INFO SESSION – REGISTER TODAY:
Date: Thursday 13 September
Location: Fred Flanagan Room – GMHBA Stadium, 370 Moorabool Street South Geelong 3220