So, what’s the role?
SEDA Group is recruiting for an experienced, self-motivated and committed Marketing Coordinator who is responsible for the coordination, planning and implementation of campaigns across different business areas. This position focuses on attracting students to SEDA’s programs and an overall positive customer experience. They are also responsible for developing and implementing a metrics system to monitor the success of marketing campaigns and the management of key stakeholder relationships.
Reporting to the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
• Executing the social media and digital marketing strategies;
• Setup and executing campaigns across a number of online and offline channels;
• Managing multiple social media channels across Australia;
• Implementing SEDA communications and marketing campaigns including managing the development, design, approval, production and distribution of digital and printed material;
• Working with industry partners to implement digital, social media content plans across all social channels;
• Working with the Marketing Executive to implement national marketing campaigns to achieve annual student admissions targets;
• Measuring the success of campaigns and introduce new initiatives and ideas to drive traffic to the organisation’s digital and social platforms;
• Developing creative and innovative content for SEDA including website content, blogs, social media posts, images, videos and email content;
• Developing and executing website content and online marketing campaigns;
• Providing design and social media support/advice to internal staff;
• Managing events including program launches and career expos;
• Utilising SEDA’s marketing automation/CRM system to enhances the recruitment process for customers and as well as improving the customer retention process.
Now let’s talk about you:
You will be joining SEDA as a pivotal part of a dedicated and successful Marketing and Admissions team. This is a wide-ranging role so it goes without saying that your proven past track record will need to be demonstrated for your application to be considered; coupled with your understanding of computer software packages, website content management systems, social media platforms and digital marketing tools.
You will demonstrate strong interpersonal and organisational skills comprising of a positive attitude, self-confidence, demonstrate finely tuned and effective communication skills as you enjoy collaborating with stakeholders. You will be a ‘natural’, role modelling our SEDA values of professionalism, innovation, integrity and collaboration.
To apply for the position please submit a covering letter and current resume directly to email@example.com. Closing date is Thursday 11th of April.
For further information on the position, please click on the position description link.
SEDA Group strongly welcomes applications from our diverse Australian community including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people of all ages and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. All employment decisions are based on merit and we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SEDA Group has a zero-tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, children’s wellbeing and protecting children from abuse.
“I sent a boy to SEDA who had no great interest to be at school anymore and with no idea of what he wanted to do. He graduated a mature, life ready adult”. Parent comment from the SEDA Group survey
If you have the right background and experience and wish to apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.