Marketing Executive (Full Time)
Marketing Executive, Full Time
Location: Hawthorn, VIC
• Work within a collaborative team in a values focused organisation
• Be part of a fun, friendly and relaxed culture
• Full time ongoing contract with five weeks’ annual leave
So, what’s the role?
SEDA Group is recruiting for an experienced, self-motivated and committed Marketing Executive who will oversee the digital, brand and communications portfolios of the business. As an experienced digital marketer, you will work in unison with other members of the Admissions and Marketing team and across the business to implement SEDA Group’s digital strategy, managing the organisation’s brands, developing and implementing key communications initiatives and the management of key stakeholder relationships.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the National Marketing Manager to manage and deliver the SEDA Group marketing strategy;
• Management of the Marketing Coordinator;
• Developing campaign plans based on the overarching marketing strategy;
• Developing and implementing the digital strategy;
• Managing relationships with key industry partners and implementing promotional initiatives through their networks to maximize awareness of SEDA Group programs;
• Developing and executing marketing campaigns to target groups/areas and the wider community and managing events including program launches and career expos;
• Assisting with developing strategic direction for the growth of SEDA group programs;
• Travelling to interstate locations to promote the current programs and identify areas for future growth of the program;
• Engaging, informing and supporting SEDA Group staff on all outcomes relating to media and marketing including regular briefings throughout the year;
• Managing and overseeing the design of marketing material and promotional literature for the organization; and
• Ensuring SEDA Group marketing initiatives are delivered in a professional manner.
Now let’s talk about you.
You will be joining SEDA as a pivotal part of a dedicated and successful Marketing and Admissions team. This is a wide-ranging role so it goes without saying that your proven past track record as a Marketing Guru will need to be demonstrated for your application to be considered; coupled with your working knowledge of adobe suite packages, website content management systems, social media platforms and digital marketing tools.
You will demonstrate strong interpersonal and organisational skills comprising of a positive attitude, self-confidence, demonstrate finely tuned and effective communication skills as you enjoy collaborating with stakeholders. You will be a ‘natural’ leader, role modelling our SEDA values of professionalism, innovation, integrity and collaboration.
And what are the perks?
• Career growth opportunities,
• Intensive on the job training and mentoring,
• A relaxed and inclusive work culture,
• A competitive salary,
• A mobile phone and laptop,
• 5 weeks annual leave,
• Friendly and flexible working environment.
Heard about SEDA before?
Established in 2006, SEDA Group (SEDA) is an applied learning education provider, known for successfully developing a model of Senior Secondary School and Vocational Education and Training both inside and outside the classroom. As a national organisation, our hands-on learning environment is unrivalled by any other education provider, as we focus on individual learning and enabling our students to build transferrable skills that will prepare them for a successful future.
For further information, please click on the position description link.
To apply for the position please submit a covering letter and current resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.