Schedule of Tuition Fees 2018 Course Indicative Fees:
Indicative* Annual Government Subsidised Course Fee
Indicative Full Fee Course Fee
Recognition of Prior Learning Course Fee
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Provide first aid
Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
Certificate III in Fitness
Certificate IV in Fitness
Certificate IV in Sport and Recreation
Diploma of Sport Development
* This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding – eligibility criteria apply. Enrolment into these qualifications may be subsidised by the Department of Education and Training (Victoria) under the Skills First Program for eligible individuals. Students should be aware that enrolling into these qualifications may affect future training options and eligibility for further government subsidised training under the Skills First Program.
The student tuition fees published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Students should refer to their individual statement of fees for tuition fee confirmation provided prior to enrolment.
Fees are valid until 31/12/2018
Additional fees may apply such as student services and amenity fees, please refer to relevant Course Information Brochure located on our website and provided prior to enrolment.
In 2019, the SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development maximum program fee amount is $11,070.00.
Course Fee Conditions and Refund Conditions
For course payment and refund terms and conditions, please refer to the 2018 Fees & Charges statement.
A fee of $50 will be charged for a credential re-print. Should a student wish to gain a credential re-print, please contact us.
A fee of $20 will be charged for a student card re-print. Should a student wish to gain a student card re-print, please contact us.
VET Student Loans Schedule of Tuition Fees
The Schedule of VET Tuition Fees details the following information:
- VET Unit of Study Details
- Delivery Dates
- Census Dates
- Tuition Fees
- Incidental Fees
Please note: There are different Schedule of VET Tuition Fees depending on which program you enrol into with SEDA Group.
To view the 2018 Schedule of VET Tuition Fees, click here.
Material and Administration Fees
Some courses may have charges to cover costs of materials used within the course. These fees will vary according to the course being undertaken. An itemised list of all materials and fees will be issued prior to enrolment and located on relevant Course Information Brochures.
Indicative Materials Fee – $50
Materials Fees are not applicable to eligible domestic VET Student Loans students.
Some course may have administration fees to provide facilities, services or activities which will directly benefit students. An itemised list of all administrative charges will be issued prior to enrolment.
Indicative Administration Fees: $100 per enrolment per course
Administration Fees are not applicable to eligible domestic VET Student Loan students.
Details of Material and Administration fees are located in course specific Course
Information Brochures which are located on our website and provided prior to enrolment. To request a course information brochure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Tuition Fee Concession
For students eligible for Government Funding, concession fees may be available for:
- AQF level 4 qualification and below
- AQF level 4 qualification and below for individuals referred by an Asylum Seeker Resource Centre or the Australian Red Cross
- Any AQF level qualification for indigenous students as per the Indigenous Completions Initiative
- A referred Job Seeker who holds a Job Seeker Referral Form
The Tuition Fee Concession rate is charged at 20% of the regular fee. Please note: Concession evidence must be provided to SEDA Group to gain a concession fee; this information is provided prior to enrolment. There are no concessions available for Fee for Service courses.